Halloween Buffalo Chicken "Pumpkins"
Recipe by Desiree "BlackstoneBetty" Dukes
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumb
- 1/4 c carrots, grated or diced small
- 1/2 c celery, center leafy stalks, diced small
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 c green onions, chopped small
- 1 tbsp Blackstone Parmesan Ranch Seasoning
- 1 tbsp buffalo sauce
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 c ranch dressing
- Mix ground chicken with the listed ingredients, except the oil. Form meatballs, about 16.
- Turn Blackstone to medium - medium low heat.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small pot and place on Blackstone to heat.
- Drizzle olive oil on Blackstone and add meatballs. allow meatballs to cook through, turning to cook on each side. Allow all sides to get golden brown, cover if needed. Meatballs should take about 8-10 minutes to cook through.
- Plate meatballs. Drizzle with sauce. Garnish with green onions. For a Halloween theme, turn meatballs into pumpkins by topping with torn celery leaves and green onions!