- Oct 04, 2022
Hawaiian BBQ Pizza Recipe
Hawaiian BBQ Pizza
Recipe by Todd Toven
Makes 1 pizza
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 portion pizza dough (can use fast rising NY Style Pizza Dough recipe on Blackstone's website)
- BBQ sauce, to your preference
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked ham, cubed
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- Jalapeno pieces, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced (optional)
- Cilantro, sliced
- Blackstone Pineapple Sriracha seasoning or comparable Hawaiian seasoning
- Turn Blackstone Pizza Oven to medium-high heat.
- Stretch and flatten the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread BBQ sauce onto the dough.
- Place mozzarella, ham, pineapple, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro on the dough.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Put in the pizza oven and cook for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown and crispy.