- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Sesame oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/3 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup of Honey
- 4 Chicken Breasts, Chopped into Bite-Sized Pieces
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, Chopped into Chunks
- 1 Onion, Peeled and Sliced into Chunks
- 2 Tablespoons of Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
Mix together all marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic gallon bag.
Add chicken to marinade, seal in bag, and knead bag to coat thoroughly. Let sit in refrigerator 1-8 hours, turning occasionally.
Soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes to prevent burning; metal skewers require no pre-cook treatment.
Heat your griddle to medium-high heat.
Alternate threading chicken, pepper, and onion onto your skewer. Continue until the entire skewer is full and all your skewers have been used.
Coat griddle surface with 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
Place skewers on griddle and turn every 2-3 minutes for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked (no longer pink in the middle or internal temperature reaches 165 degrees).
Plate your skewers on a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro.