- May 22, 2023
- 1 pack of Buitoni® fresh fettuccine, cooked (reserve 1 cup of pasta water)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup of chopped sundried tomatoes
- ½ - ¾ cup of hummus (I used esti® foods caramelized onion flavor)
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Freshly chopped parsley
- ½-1 cup of water
- Oil of choice for sautéing
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat one side of the Blackstone to medium-high heat and cook the pasta according to the package directions. On the opposite side of the griddle, caramelize the onions on medium-low heat with oil. Add the garlic and sundried tomatoes, and sauté.
Add the hummus to the onion mixture and add water to thin it out. Season with Blackstone Tuscan Herb seasoning to taste.
Add the cooked fettuccine to the hummus mixture, along with the lemon juice and fresh parsley. Toss to combine. Use the reserved pasta water and additional hummus to make it extra creamy.
Transfer the pasta to a platter. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and parsley. Enjoy!