Korean Fire Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Recipe by Desiree 'BlackstoneBetty" Dukes
- 2 LBS Chicken Thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 head Butter Lettuce
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2+ c Blackstone Korean Fire Sear and Serve Sauce
- Green Onions, sliced and divided
- toasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp seasoned wok or stir-fry oil
- In a mixing bowl whisk to combine mayonnaise, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and Blackstone Korean Fire Sear and Serve Sauce. Depending on your heat level preference add more, or less, Korean Fire Sauce.
- Slice green onions, separating the white ends and green ends.
- Dice raw chicken breast into small bite sized pieces.
- Toss chicken with 2 tbsp seasoned wok oil to coat evenly.
- Preheat Blackstone to medium high heat and drop chicken down in a single layer to cook. Tossing every couple of minutes until chicken is golden brown.
- Lower the heat to medium low and add about half of your sauce to coat chicken. Toss and allow to cook 2 minutes. Adding the white ends of the green onions to cook the last 1 minute.
- Remove chicken and garnish with sesame seeds, the reserved green onions, and a drizzle of Korean Sweet Fire Sauce.
- Serve separated lettuce leaves to fill with chicken, extra sauce, sesame seeds, and green onions.
Wok oil or Stir-Fry oil is made for high heat cooking and flavored with ginger, garlic, onion, and herbs. You can substitute with oil of choice and adding dried or fresh ginger, and both garlic and onion powder to season lightly.