Lime & Mint Chicken w/ Fruit Salsa
Recipe by Blackstone Griddle Girl
Bundle of fresh mint
1 cup cubed cucumber
½ cup chopped white onion
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup cubed watermelon
1 cup feta
3 thinly sliced chicken breasts
2 tbsp Blackstone tequila lime seasoning
½ tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp olive oil
Pinch of salt & pepper
- In a bowl, combine 1 tbsp chopped mint, tequila lime seasoning, garlic powder, juice of 1 lime, and oil. Stir
- In a gallon sized ziplock, place chicken breasts and marinade and massage marinade into chicken. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl combine, cucumber, onion, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon mint, juice of 1 lime, salt/pepper and stir.
- Gently stir in feta. Store in fridge until chicken is cooked.
- Set griddle top to medium/high heat.
- Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken and place onto serving tray. Top with salsa and serve.