- 16-20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1.5 pounds smoked sausage links
- 4 corn ears
- 1 10-12 oz. bag roasted frozen red potato quarters
- 1 medium sweet onion
- ½ cup Old Bay Seasoning or Lo-Country Style Shrimp Boil seasoning
- 3-tablespoons oil
- Preheat your griddle to medium-high and the air fryer to high.
- Cut and remove the top and bottom stems from the onion. Clean all exterior onionskin and discard. Cut the onion in half and then quarter each half. Peel apart the petals and set aside.
- Slice the smoked sausage into silver dollar rounds about the thickness of a pencil.
- Sauté the sausage and onion on the griddle in some butter until the sausage begins to develop some color and the onions begin to wilt.
- In a large bowl, mix shrimp, corn, and potato quarters with oil until well coated. Once coated, sprinkle with seasoning and toss until even.
- Place the corn and potato in one of the AirFryer baskets and begin cooking.
- After five minutes, add the sausage and onion from the griddle and the shrimp to the other AirFryer basket.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked.
- Combine the contents of both AirFryer baskets by pouring them onto a platter and serve immediately.
PRO TIP: Lining the AirFryer drawer bottom with foil before preheating and cooking makes cleaning up marinade drippings much easier.