- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (each breast should be about 6 ounces and trimmed of excess fat.)
- 1 Cup of Italian Dressing
- 8 Oz. of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Ball (sliced)
- 2 Ripe Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 Cup of Basil (chopped)
- 1/3 Cup of Balsamic Glaze
Place chicken breasts in a sealable plastic bag and add Italian dressing. Knead to coat evenly and leave in fridge 1-12 hours to marinate.
Heat griddle to medium-high heat and cover with a thin coat of olive oil.
Remove chicken from marinade and cook on griddle for approximately 5 minutes each side (internal temperature should reach 165 degrees).
During the last 3 minutes of cooking, top chicken with fresh sliced mozzarella cheese and cook until done.
Remove chicken from griddle and top with tomato slices and garnish with chopped basil and balsamic glaze to taste.