Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Recipe by Blackstone Griddle Girl
- 1 package of Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 2 carrots chopped
- ½ yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 tsp Blackstone Chicken and Herb Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Chop carrots and parboil for 5 minutes.
- Chop all other vegetables and set to the side.
- Pour cream of chicken soup and milk in a bowl and stir. Pour over all vegetables and mix together. Set aside.
- Chop chicken into small bite size pieces.
- Set Griddle to high and coat with 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Add salt and pepper and Blackstone seasoning. Remove from griddle and add to the veggie mixture.
- Roll out pie crust and cut 8 – 5” circles.
- Spray 4” silicone pie liners with cooking spray, and push 1 pie crust into the liner.
- Scoop vegetable mixture into pie crust and pre-cook in the air fryer on high for 5 mins.
- Remove and press the other 5” pie crust on top of the veggie mixture. Brush with egg white.
- Place back into the air fryer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer, let cool for a few minutes before removing the liner, so the crust has time to firm up.