- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons half and half or milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- Melt butter on the griddle preheated to medium. Sauté ham for five minutes or until begins to slightly brown. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs with cream cheese and half and half until very smooth. Add a pinch of salt and pepper if desired.
- Pre-heat AirFryer to 375°F for 10 minutes.
- Stir ham and cheddar into the egg mixture.
- Using a non-stick food spray or butter, grease four medium sized ramekins. Ladle the egg mixture equally into the four ramekins and cook in the AirFryer for 15-20 minutes or until the egg mixture has set and completely cooked.