Recipe by CJ Frazier
2 Servings of Frozen Onion Rings
1 lb Ground Beef
Blackstone Taco Fajita Seasoning
1/2 Cup Black Beans
1 Cup Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Set Air-fryer to Medium Low. Add 2 servings of Onion Rings to Airfryer.
- Pre Heat Griddle to Medium High and cook 1lb of 80/20 ground beef. When Beef is almost done add Blackstone Fajita Taco Seasoning.
- Chop and dice Lettuce and Tomato for toppings.
- When onion rings are crispy and done place in Blackstone cast iron serving platter. Add cooked beef, Black beans and Shredded cheese.
- Place back on griddle top, spray some water on griddle top to create steam and cover till cheese is melted. When cheese is melted pull off and add lettuce, tomato, jalapeños and salsa verde.