- Aug 29, 2020
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann “Blackstone Griddle Girl”
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 5 Large Strawberries cut in 1/2’ slices
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 1 Medium Banana
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Kabob Sticks cut into 4” pieces
- In a mixing bowl, combine pancake mix, water, and vanilla to make the pancake batter. Set to the side.
- Heat griddle top to medium. Melt a couple of teaspoons of butter.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of pancake batter onto the griddle. Continue until you have about 20 mini pancakes. Once they begin to bubble, flip them, and cook another minute or two.
- Remove the pancakes from the griddle, and let them cool on a plate for a few minutes while you cut your fruit.
- Begin with the strawberry and Nutella kabobs. Spread a little Nutella on a pancake, top with a strawberry slice, and another pancake. Continue until you have 4 layers.
- Then, spread a little peanut butter, top with banana, and add another pancake and continue until you have 4 layers.
- Poke a kabob stick in the middle of your stack, place on a plate, and drizzle with syrup.