- Aug 26, 2021
Recipe by Bruce Mitchell
Video available only on Roku TV and Amazon Fire TV - search for "Blackstone"
- Stovetop stuffing (1 box)
- Chicken Stock
- 2 eggs
- 2 6oz cans of Salmon
- Empty 1 box of Stovetop Stuffing into a medium saucepan. Add a little bit of Chicken Stock (about 1 cup) and mix until the stuffing is hydrated and soft (there shouldn’t be any excess liquid).
- Turn the griddle on to medium heat and place saucepan on top and cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Empty mixture into a large mixing bowl and mash with a spoon. Add two eggs and gently mix. Meanwhile, turn Blackstone on high, fill a cast iron pan with oil and place on the Blackstone to use for frying.
- Gently mix in two 6oz cans of salmon into the Stovetop mixture. Add 2 tablespoons of flour or until the mixture thickens.
- When the oil reaches 330-360 degrees. Place a large spoonful of the mixture into a bowl of flower and coat evenly. Shape into a patty with your hands and place it in oil. Repeat
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until the bottoms are brown and flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and dash with Blackstone Bayou Blend Seasoning and enjoy!