Sesame Green Beans
recipe by BlackstoneBetty
- 2lb Green Beans, fresh
- Seasoned Wok Oil
- Blackstone All Purpose Seasoning
- 4-6 fresh Garlic Cloves, minced or grated
- Sesame Oil
- Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- Toss fresh green beans in seasoned wok oil to lightly and evenly coat.
- Preheat Blackstone griddle to medium heat and add the green beans. Tossing every few minutes. Season with salt and pepper and a light sprinkle of Blackstone's All Purpose Seasoning.
- When green beans are close to being done, add the fresh garlic and toss, cooking until green beans are done to your liking. I enjoy a slight crunch left to mine.
- Plate green beans and lightly drizzle sesame oil over them and sprinkle sesame seeds to finish.
*If Kewpie Mayonnaise is available to you, I enjoy a drizzle of it across the top or along side for dipping!