Shrimp Lejon with Thousand Island Dressing
Recipe by Desirée 'BlackstoneBetty' Dukes
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled tails on
- ½ pack bacon, thin
- Prepared horseradish
Thousand Island Dressing:
¾ c Dukes mayo
- ¼ c ketchup
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ⅓ c sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Pinch pink sea salt and pepper
- Run a knife along the top of the shrimp to butterfly, removing any veins.
- Stuff each shrimp with horseradish.
- Wrap each stuffed shrimp with half a piece of bacon in a single layer.
- Place shrimp in the Blackstone Airfryer, preheated to medium to medium-high, checking after 3 minutes. Flip or move any around if needed and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with a thousand island dressing for dipping.
Notes : Use large or jumbo sized shrimp and thin sliced bacon. You don't want to over cook the shrimp waiting for a thick sliced bacon to cook.