- Oct 06, 2022
Recipe by Jason Black - 2022 Great Griddle Off Contestant
Time: 10 minutes
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon of coffee creamer or heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup hazelnut spread
- 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- Blackstone Snickerdoodle seasoning, to taste
- Chocolate sauce, for serving
- Preheat zone 1 and 2 to medium and zone 3 and 4 to high.
- Place a grease trap liner or small aluminum pan on zone 3 and 4 to heat.
- Fill wonton wrappers with about a teaspoon of hazelnut spread and a 1/2 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs. Wet the edges of the wontons and fold over and seal.
- Drizzle oil onto the griddle top. Check that the oil is 350 degrees and then set the wontons directly onto the griddle.
- While your wontons are frying, grab a small pot and place the mini marshmallows and coffee creamer or heavy whipping cream and whisk until it forms a nice pouring consistency.
- Once the wontons are golden brown and crispy, remove from the oil and place on a paper towel-lined plate and sprinkle with Blackstone Snicker Doodle seasoning.
- Plate the wontons on a platter and drizzle with chocolate and marshmallow sauce.