- Silver Tequila
- Triple Sec
- 1 Fresh Pineapple
- 3 Limes
- 3 Jalapeños
- Blackstone Tequila Lime Seasoning
- Cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple. Slice off one or two wheels for garnish.
- Remove pineapple rind, core, and slice remains pieces into sections to place on the griddle
- Before going on the griddle pat dry with paper towels to remove moisture, this helps the caramelization process.
- Pre heat Blackstone to Medium High. Spray Blackstone non stick griddle spray on the flattop
- Place pineapple on griddle and cook each side 3-4 minutes or till it’s golden. Make sure to get every side
- Slice Limes in half and pat dry of extra juices. Place on the griddle and cook until you see that it’s toasted and golden.
- In a jar or container add equal parts sugar and water. Then slice one fresh jalapeño and add to the water and sugar. Add lid and shake till sugar is dissolved.
- In a blender add ice, half of your pineapple chunks, the lime juice from the griddle limes, 2-3 ounces of spicy simple syrup, 2-3 ounces of triple sec, 3-4 ounces of tequila and blend.
- Rim glasses with pineapple juice and Tequila lime seasoning. Fill glass with contents from the blender and garnish with a piece of griddled pineapple and a fresh jalapeño.