Sweet & Spicy Parmesan Pickle Chips
- 16 oz jar sweet pickle chips
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Drain pickle chips from pickling liquids and arrange them in a single layer on a few sheets of paper towel. Cover with additional paper towel sheets and allow them to dry enough to remove any standing liquid.
- Create a dredge station by mixing the eggs with Sriracha sauce.
- Mix the panko breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese
- Dredge the pickle chips first into the flour to lightly coat then into the egg wash, and on to the Parmesan and breadcrumb mixture.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400F.
- Cook the Parmesan pickle chips for 8-10 minutes in batches turning once until the pickle chips become golden brown and are crispy.
- Serve immediately with ranch dressing for dipping.
A spicy and sweet pickled treat, these Sweet and Spicy Parmesan Pickle Chips are something your guests are going to love. Using sweet pickles with a kick of Sriracha makes for a delicious balance of flavors leaving your taste buds wanting more. Perfect to snack on while watching a movie or crunching on some conversation with friends.