Recipe by Desirée 'BlackstoneBetty' Dukes
- 20 Frozen Tator-Tots
- 10 slices bacon, thin cut
- 20 slices pickled jalapeno
- 1/4 c Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- 20 toothpick
- Preheat Blackstone Airfryers to high heat or 425 degrees.
- Place frozen tator-tots on a dish on the counter to slightly thaw for 5 minutes, just enough to help toothpick slide throw them.
- Slice bacon strips in half.
- Lay bacon flat, top with a jalapeno slice, then a tator top, and wrap with bacon. Securing bacon with a toothpick.
- Brush bacon with your favorite Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce.
- Place tator-tots in preheated Blackstone Airfryer drawer evenly spaced out. Cook 8-10 minutes. Checking tots halfway, gently shaking, or flipping tots for even cooking.
- Serve with extra bbq sauce for dipping.