- 1 Crust of Pizza Dough
- 1/2 Cup of Sweet Chili Sauce (we used Mae Ploy Brand)
- 1 Cup of Diced Chicken Breast (pre-cooked)
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro
- Olive Oil (To Drizzle)
- 1 Cup of Veggie Slaw (recipe below)
- 1 Cup of Chopped carrots, broccoli, and cabbage (typically can be bought in a bag pre-chopped)
- 2 Teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Oil
- Pinch of Salt
Stretch out your pizza dough and spread Sweet Chili sauce over it.
Add diced chicken and sprinkle with a pinch of chopped cilantro.
Add mozzarella cheese and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Cook in the Blackstone Pizza Oven until done.
Slice pizza and top with Veggie Slaw and more fresh chopped cilantro.
Veggie Slaw Recipe: Mix all ingredients together and toss to combine. Let sit for 5-10 minutes for flavors to combine.