- Oct 04, 2022
Todd Toven's Tortelloni Tortelloni aka Toddelloni
Todd Toven's Tortelloni aka Toddelloni
Recipe by Todd Toven
Time: 30 minutes
- Extra virgin olive oil or other cooking oil, for the griddle
- Garlic paste, to taste
- 1 pound ground Italian pork sausage (loose meat, not links)
- 1 (18-ounce) cooked tortelloni (from the refrigerated section of the grocery store, recommend Rana brand)
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes
- Salt, to taste
- 3 ounces fresh spinach
- 8 ounces roasted red bell pepper strips (recommend Mezzetta)
- Blackstone Loaded Italian Sear & Serve Sauce, to taste
- Dried oregano, to taste
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Asiago cheese, shredded
- Balsamic glaze, to taste
- Set your Blackstone griddle on high heat. Drizzle and spread oil on the griddle top.
- Add garlic paste and sausage, stirring until the meat is cooked.
- Mix in the tortelloni and tomatoes. Drizzle with cooking oil and sprinkle a few pinches of salt on top. After mixing together, add spinach.
- Add roasted red bell pepper, Loaded Italian Sauce, and sprinkle oregano on top.
- Cook until the tortelloni is fully heated through and the spinach is lightly wilted.
- Remove from the griddle and plate it up. Top with basil, Asiago, and balsamic glaze.