BACON, EGG, AND CHEESE PANCAKE SLIDERS
Recipe by Danielle Zechmann
- Pancake mix (follow package directions)
- 6 strips of bacon
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 TBS butter
- Follow pancake mix package directions to make 12 mini pancakes.
- On one side of the griddle top, fry bacon. On the other side cook 12 mini pancakes.
- Once the bacon is fried to desired crispness, remove and set aside on a paper towel. Remove pancakes and set to the side.
- Scramble eggs 1 at a time and pour onto griddle.
- Once egg is cooked top with cheese and cover with a pot lid or dome to help with the melting.
- To assemble sliders, lay 6 pancakes on a platter. Top with egg, bacon, and then add another pancake to the top. Drizzle with syrup if desired.