- May 19, 2020
Crispy Steak Bites
- 16 oz New York Strip Steak
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- Trim any fat or silver skin from the exterior of the steak.
- Slice the steak into about 12 one-inch cubes. Cut across the grain of the meat.
- Whisk together the egg, oil, garlic salt, paprika, and black pepper until oil is well combined with the egg and spices.
- Dredge steak pieces into the egg mixture, then the panko breadcrumbs one at a time.
- Preheat air fryer to maximum heat for 10 minutes.
- Air fry for about six minutes or until panko is browned and steak is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Serve with barbecue sauce, steak sauce, or ranch dressing for dipping.
PRO TIP: Lining the AirFryer drawer bottom with foil before preheating and cooking makes cleaning up marinade drippings much easier.